A Swiss roll of epic proportions !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 21st 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Watch second half of Bradford 2v0 Sunderland about 04:00.
Don't have to go to farm this morning (don't HAVE to go any morning !) so we have a bit of a lie in but are still up at 06:30.
Into Phon Thong for the Saturday market. First stop is my bank which we are surprised to see is in the process of being demolished !! At least they have left two temporary ATMs out the front.
Biking back to Khamnadie and it feels hot already. Still, no work today so it doesn't really matter.
Jai bought a cake recipe book in Chiangmai and is anxious to try out some of them. We bought some extra stuff in Phon Thong this morning and she is straight into action upon our return to the house. The kitchen is apparently out of bounds for me this morning so I take a book and a coffee onto the front porch and leave her to it. What appears in the kitchen later is a Swiss roll. To call it large would be like saying the Alps are hills !! We have to cut it in half to even get some in the cake tin. Tastes good mind ...
Sat outside this evening when I spot John pulling up at the gate on his way home from his holiday. Looks like Sunday beers are back on.
We have not been in bed long tonight when the rain starts and this time it is really heavy. As it looks like it is going to fall for some time I go out and divert the water from the roof into our drinking water tank to top it up.
We lose the satellite for the TV and have to revert to looking at photos on the TV instead.
Settle down to sleep about 21:30 and it is still raining.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb