Work finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 20th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Awake at 03:00 so turn TV on to find WBA 4v0 West Ham.It rains in the night again but unfortunately not enough to prevent a trip to the farm after breakfast. We are both tired again this morning and the job has become more than tedious. One last push and today we WILL finish.As we are biking out to the farm it starts raining again but we are determined to get the job over with. We work hard for a couple of hours and although I could spit onto the final rows we both decide it is best to leave them till tonight.On the way back to the bike we pass an old lady wading around in the muddy water collecting what look like water lily stems. Jai likes these and shouts over for her to bring us a bunch. They grow in muddy water, are made up almost entirely of muddy water so not surprisingly taste to me of muddy water. Lots of people do like them though.Back to the house for an ice hot shower and a sit down.I have put a small bottle of champagne - well, actually British Airways sparkling wine but who cares - in the fridge ready to celebrate our completion of work tonight.Lazy afternoon then back to the farm for what better be the last time. Job finished to great relief !!Wine is actually quite nice although we only get a small glass each.A few days off now before we find a new job !


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb