Off to Germany


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 12th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It appears that the Devil Child has left early this morning along with Jai's brother Sai and wife Dom to visit Dom's family for a few days. I wont have to avoid looking into her eyes for a few days ! Dont know who will look after the 5 dogs though ...
After breakfast we go to visit Jai's brother Pad and wife Ram to get some more mat grass as she he getting through it quicker than our garden can supply it. We then go to George's sister in law to buy some dye for the grass.
Late morning I go and buy a couple of beers then we bike over to John's for lunch. Mrs John likes Jai coming and us staying for lunch and as it doesnt appear that George will be coming much this year it looks as though the four of us will be the regulars for a while.
Get back to house about 15:30 after a long discussion about farming grasshoppers - yes, grasshoppers. John sees a business opportunity in setting up a grasshopper farm here. They are eaten, they are quite expensive and apprently easy to raise. He gives me a pile of paperwork he has copied from the internet for me to read and offer an opinion. My opinion already is that it probably isnt worth bothering with !
At 23:00 turn on the TV to watch Estonia 0v1 England.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0176s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb