Phon Thong again


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 29th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Apparently dreadful winds and rian are forecast for this part of the country in the next few days but when we wake this morning all is looking OK for a trip into town.
Jai's sister Begat comes to ask me to go to the ATM for her and collect some money her daughter has sent her from Bangkok. She is surprised that I can remember her PIN number from last year but as it is the complicated 1-2-3-4 it isnt so hard !
Bank is my first stop then to the internet which, as every Monday, is my main reason for being in town today. Update blog then watch Gloucs almost rack up 50pts in a much needed win. Copy another couple of old movies onto a memory stick then back to Khamnadie.
Get back to the house to find Begat sat waiting for her money and chatting with Jai and neighbour Ang.
I go to see George in the afternoon and it is not a pretty sight. He is depressed and looks really ill. Needs to get away from here for a while ...
Do a bit of work in the garden once the sun has gone and Jai moves some galangal along with about 10 pappaya trees that Ang gave us this morning.
Hear on the evening news that Europe won the Ryder Cup again - well done boys, shame I didnt see any of it this year.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0241s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb