Accident Prone


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 7th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

A bit of a restless night largely due to the number of dogs around and the noise they were making all night. The bitch next door - the dog that is although the term could be used elsewhere - is 'in season' and its party time for every dog within a 10 mile radius. I fear this means the dog-killers are now going to be breeding their own victims !!
Good bread and honey for breakfast again today.
Bike into Phon Thong and even with a bit of ballast sat behind me the bike is blown all over the place by the winds.
We buy a couple of China pots for our Hong Kong plants and a pineapple for Jai to make an upsidedown cake for pudding.
I make a coffee and for some reason slowly watch the glass coffee container fall out of my hands and smash across the kitchen floor. Cut a couple of fingers picking up the pieces. When all mis cleared up and fill another jar with coffee then proceed to drop that one as well but luckily it did not break, just spilt coffee everywhere. I decide it is a good idea for me to keep out of the kitchen today and leave Jai to her baking.
We re-pot our Hong Kong plants and they look good in their home.
George pops in for a visit to collect a couple of tomato plants just as John was passing so they both stop for a while.
I follow George back to his house and pick up quite a few leaves from a cocnut tree he has been trimming for Jai's mum's brushes.
In the afternoon we go out to the farm to check on the new banana trees and to give them some water and they are looking OK. Not a good time of year to move them really but July and August when the rains are heavy we are rarely here.
The garden sister in law Lam panted at the farm is largely going to die now with no-one there most of the time. The chilli bushes are just starting to produce however so we will try our best to keep tem going for a while and crop them.
Back to house, hot shower, then off to village market. Bump into Fin with her other gran and she comes back to our house for an hour two before I give her a ride home.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb