We are parents - to 14 ducklings !!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 2nd 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Have had a bit of 'man-flu' the last few days and woke up early with a blocked nose. It is amazing how much nose shit - as they wonderfully call it here - the body can produce !!
Lying in bed with a cuppa just after 06:00 when someone starts calling for Jai. It is her sister Begats daughter Oom come to take her back to her house for a month or so. People are soon bustling around and there goes my hope of a lie in this morning to get over the restless night. By 07:00 they have all left. It sounds as though the sloth and devil child from next door may be going to Bangkok in a couple of days time so if that comes to pass it will be pretty quiet around here for a while - hurrah !!!!!
We bike over to George's and give his wife, Wan, six sections of mat that Jai made last year for her to stitch together into two more mats. Then we visit Wan's sister next door and buy 14, 3 day old ducklings. With Jai's brother living at the farm for a while it means that we can keep a few things out there now so we box them up and take them for a ride. Help Pad construct a rough house for them and then release them into their new territory.
Another long and slow bonfire at the house this afternoon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.1557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb