Scavanging at the farm


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 20th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Go to visit George & Wan after breakfast stopping to see Fin off to school on our way. Return with a few papaya and a sack of chicken manure, the object of our visit. Then we bike out to the farm to cut some bamboo and whilst there I find the poles that I cut last week and had thought stolen. Someone had actually moved them but not taken them away - who and why ?! Cut some cocnut leaves for Jai's mum then back to the house overladen on the bike. I select the bamboo I need in the back garden whilst Jai manures her mat grass then I cut up the remaining bamboo into broomstick handle size lengths.
First day dor ages I havent had a bonfire in the afternoon.
Go for a walk after eating this evening and find a large ladyboy cleaning out an empty property a couple of doors away from us. S/he is renting it for a beauty salon and Jai is excited already. She likes having her hair, nails etc done by a ladyboy as they seem to take more care and have more knowledge about fashions, styles, etc.
Bought the first box of beer since our return.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.2113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 8; ; mem: 1.1mb