Well, there's always 4 years time ... !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 8th 2011
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Into Phon Thong this morning for the Saturday market. Jai broke one of our garden chairs yesterday standing on it to reach something so this is on our shopping list this morning. Stock up with veggies then call in at the internet. Make sure that they have ESPN on their TV and that it is OK to come and watch the rugby this afternoon then back to the village.
After lunch return to Phon Thong and watch second half of Ireland v Wales - hate to say it but Wales look good. Then England v France and either of them looked good. France OK for about 10 minutes and that was enough. Watching in an internet cafe with Thai commentary took away any atmosphere and I didnt even feel upset that they had lost. They simply arent good enough. Half time we nip out and get a new chair and some veggie seeds. A little bit of humour for me as we pass a motorbike taxi, tuk-tuk, by the side of the road. He had just been to the market and bought hius veggies and left them in the back whilst he popped off somewhere. Dont know how long he was gone but in the interval he was 'goat'knapped !! Bit of a surprise when he comes back to no food. Thats what you get in a town with free range goats !
A few of the flowers that we planted are through already by the time of this evenings watering.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb