Odds and ends ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 18th 2017
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

We are woken up by knocking on the bedroom window this morning. Fin has come to stay with us for the day and tells us that it is 06:00. No, I tell her it isn't 06:00 its ONLY 06:00 !!It must have rained for quite a while overnight as things are still wet this morning.First job after breakfast is to take the second 50kg sack of fertilizer to the farm, complete with Jai and Fin I need a couple of trips on the bike each way.I might pop out to the farm tomorrow to say goodbye but at least that is all of the work I had in mind finished.I clear all of the tools in the back garden into our rice house. Fin settles down on the sofa with a phone and the TV and doesn't move much all day.Jai's son phones from Bangkok to ask us to leave him a couple of sacks of rice for when he comes to Khamnadie next month. We don't have time to get them milled now so the sacks go straight to his in-laws.Last visit to village market but they don't have what we wanted tonight so will have to improvise breakfast tomorrow morning as the cupboard is just about bare !Fin's other gran comes to get her about 17:30 so I get out of biking her home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb