Back to daily routine ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 26th 2017
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It is very cold again this morning and I thought these mornings were gone for this year.
Jai's niece has had a little boy in our absence but apparently he isnt very well and his chances aren't good.
We have just finished breakfast when Fin arrives for the day. She plonks herself on the settee, turns on the TV, and is set for the day ...
I bike into Phon Thong for the internet. Gloucester and England are both playing today so no rugby to watch.
I do a little pottering in the garden this afternoon whilst Jai tidies and stakes the asparagus.
Off for our evening exercise and I make a few short videos to satisfy 'Doubting Thomas' or should that be 'Doubting Pamela' ?
On our way back we stop to see the new parents, Jaek and Boo. They all seem happy enough so I guess the little fella isnt as bad as we were told. They are going to the hospital tomorrow morning for the day and Jai will go with them.
Watch the EPL (League) Cup final, Man Utd 3v2 Southampton at 23:30 - how did Southampton not win that game ?!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb