Day Eleven - Ko Tao


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
August 3rd 2010
Published: August 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day Eleven- Ko Tao



Just worked out how to change the date of the Blog......oh well im sure you can work out the order of them by the day number.

We both woke up with STINKING hangovers!!! We really needed some caffeine but woke up too late for breakfast so thought we might aswell wait until lunch time - it was only 11:00. We relaxed on sun-loungers again and the weather was sooooooo hot - prob not a good combo with a hangover - although Mat confessed this is how he normally feels on holiday every day!! (Alkie!). I felt soooo hungry that we had lunch dead on 12:00 which was good stodge!! We got to about 14:00 and decided that we needed to go and have a quick nap then we would come back down to the beach and catch some more sun..(guilty feeling going indoors when the sun is shining!) By the time we woke up the sun had moved off the beach and it was pretty overcast! 😞 typical!...but on the plus side hangover...gone!! 😊 sleep is the key!

We ate at the next resort just slightly down the beach which was really nice! Then early night!...again!

OH i nearly forgot!! at our resort there is a dog (like Jessie) and she has had puppies!!!! 2 gorgeous little things they are a month old and were just wondering around the bar and beach all day they were sooooooooooooo cute i could of easily sneaked one in my rucksack and bought it home!! (obvs i have taken a million photos of them!!)

x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb