Day Nine


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
August 1st 2010
Published: August 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day Nine - Ko Tao



We woke up at 4:30am this morning to get into the mini bus arranged by our resort to take us to Surat Thani to get the Ferry to Ko Tao. We were not sad to say goodbye to the Jungle it had been a nice experience but it was very damp and dark and we were sick of getting bitten to death by all the bugs! The mini bus drive took about two hours and any hope of sleeping was gone as the roads here are pretty poor and full of pot holes so it was very bumpy. Once we arrived in Surat Thani we got on a Coach along with lots of other people heading for the ferry this then took a further hour and finally we reached the boat which was packed!! We managed to get a seat and tried again to get some sleep but the seats were hard and it was pretty uncomfortable! We got to our destination after a long 10 hours of travelling! The sun was shining and it was sooooo hot!! We located our transfer to our resort and headed for some quick lunch and a much needed cold drink in the town while the transfer waited for some more people. Our resort is really nice and we have a small wooden hut high up on stilts overlooking the sea! We are sooooo glad to be back at the beach!!!! Birthday tommoro so relax day i think then maybe a few drinkies in the evening!

Early night tonight i think!!

xxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb