The Biggest Mosquito Bites We Have Ever Seen


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
July 2nd 2009
Published: July 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Bite Count Alex: 5
Bite Count Kelly: 7


So far Kelly is winning as the tastiest backpacker and 50%!D(MISSING)eet does NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING!! Although to be fair we did not put it on at one point... Those sneakey things.

The hotel is lovely as ever and we have had some beautiful sunny weather recently, although last night there was some rather dramatic lightning that lit up the sky from all sides! That didn't stop us going out to one of the beachside restaurants and having some yummy thai curry, 5 pounds apiece and yummy Virgin Coladas =)


We also went to the hotel Thai Curry night which was absolutely amazing, there were 5 different curries to choose from but we could only manage 3 each even though it was all you can eat!! Seems Alex just doesn't have it in him anymore!! We had Red, Green, Paneang (?) Massanam (?) the latter two were quite sweet and delicious although the red bought tears to our eyes!!
You got to choose your meat or fish or prawns, then your vegetables (we have discovered a new vegetable, it's a mini-eggplant (aubergine?) and quite bitter. Exciting!
All in all we are having a very fat time here and there is no chance of losing weight. Darnit.

We have also been naming the people staying at the hotel (as you do by a beautiful, overlooking the sea, infinity pool).

We have:
The Shaolin Hoff- A ridiculously buff 80s looking baywatch man who does handstands one handed
His porn star looking girlfriend
Sun burnt man-An Eighty year old man who looks like he has 3rd degree burns all the time
Gold Digger-The wife of the aforementioned 'sun burnt man' who looks younger than kelly
Ginger-Ginger English white man who gets burnt whilst sitting under his umbrella
The Stalkees-A couple who Kelly and I accidentally seem to be stalking.

It has been truly amazing: We get an hour of internet free, lots of cold towels and fruit being brought to us. Kelly and I play a daily game of badminton (whilst Shaolin Hoff is working out in his Dojo).

Our wedding service is tomorrow....just kidddiiinnggg....hehe

We better be off as the 'Best Ladyboy show in Samui' starts soon....Photos to appear shortly. Jusstt kiiddddiiiinnnggg... hehe

Love you all

K&A



Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb