Green Shorts and 120GBP massage


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
July 4th 2009
Published: July 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Not much has happened in the last couple of days (apart from more sunbathing, more eating and more swimming).

BUT

There seems to be something in the pool that is turning things green including my (Alex)'s swimming shorts :0 So in true Alex fashion I marched to the front desk and demanded somebody's public execution for it. Not only did they clean them (free of charge) Kelly and I got 120GBP worth of massages which we will be redeeming shortly :D :D we're thinking of buying a green highlighter and doing it with some other pieces of clothing.

Good times good times.

The weather here is still amazing; it was a bit cloudy yesterday which lulled us into a false sense of security and we got a bit burnt but we are still happy as Larry.

Hope all is well back in England (chortle) or Oman.

Lots of Love



P.S. These are Kelly's updates:
We have been surrounded by lots of beatiful flora and fauna and some highlights include that we saw a cute little brown squirrel thing in the hotel grounds! We don't know what it was but it was quite adorable.
There are also these very cheeky little blackbird-type birds that like to come perch around the sunloungers and they are sweet, as are the little geckoes that come out in the evening. We have also seen frogs (Alex saw a giant one) and heard a strange monkey-bird noise at about 11 every night?! Who knows what lurks out there in the rainforest...
Kelly is quite content not to have seen any big spiders yet and would like to keep it that way please. But we have noticed a few large moths about the size of a beach ball.... Not really but at least palm width... Bum bum baaaa...

We would quite like to go to the main town of the island but seems the main mode of transport is moto-taxi and neither of us fancies balancing on the back of a teeny motocycle squishing a poor little thai man up front, Alex also says I am too fat for this.... Wahhhh

Well that is all for now! My hair is still green... nooo... (even after washing with ketchup)

K&A



Advertisement



5th July 2009

Hi ..you are turning green because there is way too much chlorine in the swimming pool....you need to wash your hair in lemon juice.....hope this helps...
5th July 2009

haha Jenny Greenteeth
which btw is british kelpie I think. oh dear, your hair is green, how amusing... especially as you put all that effort to look good for your travel photos. Nevermind. I'm sure it'll revert to its "natural" blonde. xoxo sophie
5th July 2009

oops I forgot
btw, I got a prize for chemistry in my speech day.
5th July 2009

I forget to say this too
well done on your results. Simply smashing.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb