Second Day on the Big Bus


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
May 20th 2019
Published: July 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

This morning, we went down to breakfast expecting the same as yesterday. We were pleasantly surprised to find it half empty. We managed to have a relaxed tasty breakfast.

We now understand about the Big Bus and have an up to date map. We decided that the best place to start today is where we got off the Blue route last night. This then took us back to the central hub.

Next, we took the green route. This is a coach rather than an open top bus. It goes off to Sentosa and through Marina Bay Sands and the gardens. We did the full circle with this and ended back at the hub again.

Next, we took the yellow line. We went most of the way round, but decided to get off at Orchard and get some lunch. We know this area very well.

In one of the food halls, we found a great place that had only two items on their menu. Chicken wings or chicken pop corn. They had three different flavours that you could have with each. Very very tasty it was too.

The plan was then to catch the blue line that would get us close to our hotel. But we got on the wrong bus and ended up on the yellow line going in the wrong direction. After a lot of backwards and forwards, we jumped on the metro and got home that way.

After the large lunch we had, neither of us were really hungry this evening, but decided an ice cream was in order. We walked back to the local mall and ended up in KFC. They had a selection of Mango or Grape, but it turned out Mango was empty. Turns out grape ice cream is very tasty.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0777s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb