M.I.A


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
May 28th 2011
Published: May 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Have been somewhat MIA on the blog front. Sorry! Basically spent the time under the sea/ worshipping the full moon by drinking from buckets and covering myself in body paint.

Made a Koh Phangan sandwich. Went and did our Open water- was amazing. Then off to Koh Phangan for epic messiness of the neon variety... 22 is too old to bounceback quickly from a 12 hour+ drinking session. I returned home @ 7:30am with non matching shoes, covered in paint, having been paddling in the sea, watching the sunrise and discussing (boring the pants off a poor guy) about the localised weather out at sea!

In a few words full moon was: lunging, sliding, fire, buckets, Sangsom, hungry giraffe, neon, shorts!

Saw Ibbo the next morning with a quote of the trip: "I woke up in a hammock and threw up out the edge. Then got up and had a curry and a beer fro breakfast" This is what we go through on Koh Phangnan to keep up the Full Moon Party messiness!

Back to Koh Tao for Advanced open water. So much fun- deep dive (30m). NARKED!! Night dive, buoyancy control dive- very helpful, fish I.D dive and navigation- still not Alice's strong point- worse with no map and no roads but we got there.

In Singapore now, that deserves a blog post in itself so will update when my feet are blistered and I have throughly explored the city!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb