Day 254 Uruguay, Colonia back to Argentina, Buenos Aires.


Advertisement
Published: August 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello Bloggers,



So today we had our return ferry trip back to Buenos Aries, it’s cheaper and easier to get a bus to Iguazu from Buenos Aries than getting it from Uruguay, also it’s cheaper to get the ferry back and bus!!!



If you’re going to get this ferry, book it up through colonicexpress.com as it’s the cheapest and book way ahead of time as it will be a lot lot cheaper, also remember that the tax is more that the ticket!!! We paid ARG$99 peso to get back but with tax was ARG$250 but still pretty cheap!!! In total our return ferry journey was ARG$800 (£50)



The ferry was simple enough and took only 50 mins back; we got out of the ferry port quick and walked along Puerto Madero toward Retiro where our bus was at 1330. Puerto Madero is the fancy expensive area, as we were walking I got my dream lunch of a stacker 5.0 from Burger King (a 5 burger, burger…it was lush), even with Vick giving me evils whilst eating!! She brought a cheese and ham sandwich lol!!!!



We got to the bus station early and are glad we did, we went up to the desk of the bus company we were travelling with “express singer” we wanted to check which terminal the bus was going from, here the girl said we needed printed tickets to get on the bus. ARRGGGHHH. This is the first time we’ve needed printed confirmation, e-confirmation is usually fine; and where are we going to get it printed on the road?



So after both of us running around and me finally finding a computer to try and print it out Vick comes up to me at 1325 saying the bus driver said the E-ticket on here phone is fine. So I log off and end up running to the bus to make it!!! The woman on the desk has a lot to answer for!!! I said why send out an E-Ticket if you don’t accept them!! NIGHTMARE!!



Finally we got settled on the bus, it was a long trip so we read, watched TV shows, talked and slept (I didn’t sleep much though). Vick at 0000 kicked we out of our seats to sleep downstairs so she could have more room, this was fine as I sneaked into the 1st class comfy seats and read!!!



Good night





Love N&V x


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb