Iguazu Falls Brazil and Argentina


Advertisement
Published: June 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

What another amazing week what with snorkelling in Bonito and Iguazu falls! Three days of trucking in between but worth it! Last blog we had been to the Pantanal and were about to head off to Iguazu falls (Great Water). On the way we stopped in Bonito a relatively small town but famous for its excellent freshwater snorkelling hidden away in the forests. We arrived around lunchtime chilled o... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




29th June 2010

good to see you finaly got your underwater camera underwater, well done, great pressie d! good to hear from you the other night mate all looks and sounds great. skype is working perfect now so next time i get a moody phone call in the middle of the night i will just turn my computer on and wait for the request. water falls looked amazing. spoke to metty about coming out and he's struggling with flight costs so didnt get a final yes or no from him. going to see kings of leon at hyde park tomorow, the black keys are supporting, should be good. bought another lambretta aswell (sucker!) this one 's not running either now, another quality impulse purchase. take care buddy!!!
5th July 2010

Wow!
Wow! So that waterproof camera did come in handy! I told you it was a good idea!! Your pictures just seem to be getting better and better. I am sure you will be a little sad to get the end of the GAP adventures. Is Metcalf meeting you in Rio (not seen him for a few weeks). Just back from a great holiday. Weather early 30's, got a decent tan (much browner than you saw me last year - better white bits!). It was like going to my second home because most of my family were out there. We did lots of exploring and never went to any tourist bits which was fab. All spanish tapas etc.. Have a hen weekend in Brighton next. Looking forward to a weekend with the girls. Take care Dee:)

Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0708s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb