Iguazu falls


Advertisement
Published: October 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey people,

Our trip to iguazu started off with me and karen taking a helicopter ride over the falls and karen got to sit upfront with the pilot, she was well chuffed. you start off about 3 miles from the actuall falls and you fly along the river that comes from the rainforest and you can see the falls in the distance and as you get closer the view is breathtaking, he circles round the falls a few times then heads back to base.
From there we go to the national park on the brazilian side of the falls and as we enter we see these badger like animals just kicking about raiding the bins for grub. There are a number of viewpoints on the brazilian and they were all amazing, we also saw loads of butterflies which was cool.

The next day we went to Paraguay for the day to go to the black market were everyone is selling something, you can buy everything from nappies to the new i phone, a guy actually walked up and tried to sell us one of those machines that measure your blood pressure, it was crazy.

The next day we went to argentina and I got to breathe in the same air as Diego Maradona and believe me, it tasted sweet, we then went to the the argentinian side of the falls which were even more spectacular because you are right at the top of the main falls, we took a fast boat along the river rapids and the driver takes you right up to the falls and you get absolutely soaked, it was so much fun. on the way back to the bus me and karen saw a bird of paradise that we recognised from my planet earth dvds.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



12th October 2007

Photo Drought
Ola Chicos, Sounds amazing guys, I hope you wore the No. 10 in the Argentine B-dan! Take more photos tho. is yer camra on the blink? Take care.......Rossco
12th October 2007

Maradona and his hand of god!
So, what happened - was he not there waiting for you at the border to welcome you with open arms????
17th October 2007

HOLA GUAPOS!
Esperan que todo sea bueno, y usted se mantiene al ritmo de con el español. El grande. P.S. Get mair photos up, folk are burstin' for them.

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb