demaciado tomar y bailar....


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Córdoba
December 3rd 2006
Published: December 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

The whole groupThe whole groupThe whole group

Andy and Rennee are both from Austria and will travel to Mendoza with us.
That means "Too much drinking and dancing", I think it does anyway. Somehow my Spanish has gotten worse, or at least it feels that way after struggling through the most basic of conversations. You really feel like a moron when you try to talk to someone (like maybe a girl) and you forget how to say the most basic things. Things like "What's up with me" (instead of you) and "Want to hang our yesterday?" I know how to say them correctly when I really think about it - but saying it when I need it during a conversation is a whole other ballgame. Anyway, all we've really done in Cordoba is go out. Went out Thursday til 8 or 9 am and till about 5 am Friday night. I was pretty much dead on Saturday so we only went to a movie and then home early at 2am. Off to Mendoza...


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

dinner Thursday nightdinner Thursday night
dinner Thursday night

Spencer, Renee (Austria) and Jessica (Germany) at dinner
BolicheBoliche
Boliche

This was the club we were at til 8 am. I've never been in such a crowded, and therefore super hot, place in my life. Pretty damn fun though!
9 am9 am
9 am

Rennee and Andy walking around with some girls


5th December 2006

Grooming
Could you expand on the personal grooming habits of the ladies in your next blog?
5th December 2006

Look at the grin!
We who know David have seen this grin before. Yep, he's having fun.

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb