next...to none...more than enough..


Advertisement
Published: June 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Creativity for titles have left my brain a long time ago. So, ill start titling strange stuff. Hope you don´t mind.


But all is well, in the dream world of claudia.

I´ve remembered a few funny stories, so grab a coffee or tea, sit back and pay attention.

Story Numero 157,999
Bus Numero 1,200. Um, just kiding. Well, I arrived in Buenos aires, got treated horribly at retardo HOstal, Tango backpackers, and got stood up by german guy friend /go figure! So, the next morning during breakfast, the two guys next to me started chatting with me. Small talk...(those light bulbs from the ceiling are radiating off loads of heat, damn its HOT in here....¨so what are you doing today¨ the red head irish asked. ¨Um, nothing¨...¨We are going to Rosario, you want to come with us¨, the brazilian asked. Without question, or even asking what the hell was in Rosario, i said, ¨YES!¨. Two hours later we were at the bus terminal looking for the first bus out. What was to be a 4 hr bus ride, turned into 9 hrs. The bus ran out of gas! We couldnt believe it, so stranded on the side of the road, we sat down and ate cookies and got to know each other. The irish, BArry, had been traveling for two years, from Borneo, Mongolia and all the way to south america. The brazilian, at a young age, grabbed his belongings and took off to NEW ZEALAND for a year to work. Before we knew it, the sun went to bed, we had arrived to our new destination and the new hostal after hearing our story, gave us a a liter of BEER to enjoy the rest of the evening! The rest of the night we danced our happy asses off!

Story numero ç
I forgot the rest. when they come to me, ill write more.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



23rd June 2009

See what did i tell you..it always ends well.
24th June 2009

mmm still have coffee left
Claudia, loved ur story, pero me dejastes picada esperaba unas cuantas mas.....Cuando hagas memoria estare esperando anciosa....Cuidate, siguete divirtiendo.... Ana
29th June 2009

jaja..me too! my coffee is still 3/4 full! me encantan tus cuentos, please tell more : )

Tot: 0.279s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb