Sick in BA, the cure to head to Club 69 at night!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
December 4th 2008
Published: December 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

4/12/08
Ok so today we got up, well I got up a bit under the weather from going a bit hardcore from partying straight from being jetlagged...so after having one of my friends book us in at the other hostel, needing to check out at 11am...man, was i in for something! ok so not only do i manage to wake up just in time and checking out 5mins late at 11.05 but yeah i didnt need to pay that extra bit of cash but anyways as a result becuz one of my other mates had been drinkin until literally 10am the next morning...we were walkin in the main streets of buenos aires like a full circus show....finally walking around and askin tonnes of locals ´donde podemos encontrar el hostal milhouse´..we finally reached our destination!!!!

We just slept like what jetlagged people shud do and after gettin the good 10hr, and gettin up at 3am we decided to do what the romans do here not the smartiest idea and go out again and this time headin to club 69 in palermo again (my that area is addictive)!

So whilst the others already left early and becuz i continued to sleep... me and two others who stayed behind then decided to catch a cab there!!!

It was cool we got some food first and then just partied until literally 8am the next day man i never walked out of a club the next morning like a full new day, where the 1st thing i did was walk into a restaurant .....what a cool nite !!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb