The tour of Buenos Aires


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
December 5th 2008
Published: December 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

5/12/08
We started the day having a group meetin during breakfast and then we had six of us agreeing to come and 1st jump on a hardcore local bus to caminito!

Ok becuz for those that are not 2 familiar.... caminito is located in the rough working class area of buenos aires in la boca(think of the harlem and inglewood area of BA!)...so yeah we decided to do the local thing and catch a bus there, well not really local but sort of that style of rolling!!! anwyays the bus ride was cool having walked there last time and almost gettin mugged along the way this time i had the pleasure to enjoy the street life before headin to caminito....when we got there we just took pics and yeah had a blast....then we took a bus back and this time stoppin in recoleta in the busy ave santa fe!!!!

Yeah the 1st thing we did was head back to the street where i was staying last time with the girls in the apartment whilst i was studying here!!!! man that area hasnt changed a bit...so nostalgic was the feeling headin back gettin lunch there and just walking around my home away from home which i felt so deeply!!!!

Anyways, before goin to see the famous cemetery in recoleta we stopped to say hi the the security ppl at my old apartment man he was shocked like hell to see me back....we caught up just like where things left off last time! the topics remaining the same football(soccer), politics and girls thats all we need we in Argentina!!!

Anyways, we arrived in the cemetery as always evita was the star of the show and later the two girls went back home by bus and we decided to walk a bit more downtown to get the visas sorted for some who still dont have there brazilian visas and later moving to Jorge luis Borges place in retiro and just headin up the bus station and asking the price for our next stop in salta!!! man the price was fukn heaps more expensive then originally planned like 140 aus dollar one way!!!!

Anyways, we then headed back and i was preparing one of my mate with what to say for his date as the girl spoke no english at all...

we finally ended up just chillaxin the nite at the hostel just playin pool and having 2 vs 2 tag games then i ended to bed!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.4kb