Day in the spa


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
November 4th 2015
Published: November 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Another cloudy day so went for early breakfast and headed to the spa.
Found a couple of beds by the front looking out to sea and settled down to relax. Itchy feet Alex was straight in the pool enjoying the waves and the massage sprayer. While I was quite happy to relax and read a magazine he dragged me off to the sauna which wasn't too busy and was quite relaxing.Then in came a scowly looking German dude who managed to close the door so aggressively he ripped the seals off the side of the frame, thus negating any sauna effect and in fact locking us in the room. Thankfully another man manged to open the door and call the maintenance man who swiftly fixed it.All was calm until a weird looking German bird sauntered in, whipped her top off and sat amongst all the men (and me) with her fake boobs for all to see.Now I am not prudish in any way but I am sure cruise ship ettiquette suggests clothing is NOT optional and I have no idea what our rather more conservative neighbours from across the pond thought of this display!I was still fooded out so skipped lunch and Alex went up and grabbed a sandwich.We had another TRX class booked at 4pm and man it was tough, Jake really put us through our paces, so much for a relaxing day!No shows booked tonight but looking forward to the dance competition which all NCL cruises have, in the style of Dancing with the Stars or Strictly. Volunteers from the passengers get to dance with the cruise staff and get voted off round by round. In all the ones we've see there is less actual dancing and more rolling on the floor, horseback riding and other types of debauchery! As expected it was very amusng.Before the show we went to one of the new restaurants, Food Republic, it is a new concept where you order dishes using an ipad at the table, the food was delicious especially a brussels sprouts cdish which seemed to be sprouts oven baked in sticky soy sauce which was amazing, will be trying that one at home. Tonight's towel animal was a cute mouse. Sun expected tomorrow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.56s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb