Getting our vibe on


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
November 5th 2015
Published: November 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Time change again last night, woke up early to clear skies and the sun beginning to rise on the horizon, yayy!
Vibe club opens at 8am so I was there on the dot choosing our beds and enjoying the early morning warm breeze.Met Alex at the garden cafe for breakfast, health kick this morning, fruit for him, cereal for me.Spent the morning lazing in the sun with the ocean drifting by, my idea of heaven. The usual suspects from last year were also up there and the atmosphere was good with the bar staff singing and cracking jokes. Enjoyed a couple of virgin pina coladas (don't do daytime drinking) and read some magazines.Miss German 'titty' from the sauna yesterday appeared, blagged some bloke into moving her sunbed for her then proceeded to get the puppies out again right in fron of the poor (or not) guy, then...the bottom half came off, thankfully she eventually put her bikini on, but really! Has she not heard of the bathroom!!Alex went to grab some lunch but I didn't fancy anything so he just brought me back a few nachos and dip.Lazed around some more until just before 4 when I was dragged kicking and screaming to the fight klub class in the gym.The crew had a drill going on so the trainer was late, we got chatting to Gina one of the cruise comics whose show we had seen a couple of times. Had fun chatting with her until the class began.A really hard class with boxing and some tough cardio, still feeling it from yesterday's TRX session.Relaxed in the spa for a couple of hours, sat in the sauna with some german guy who spent the whole time rubbing his own sweat into her mself, made the most gross squelching noise, now the sound of people chewing, or the dogs licking their paws makes me feel sick so this nearly tipped me over the edge! Thankfully he left! The spa has a snow room which you are supposed to go in after the sauna, so gave it a try and it was quite exhilerating until I tried to retrieve my towel which had frozen to the snow, exited the room, shook my towel and sprayed a nearby sleeping couple with hailstone which flew off it!Spent a while in the thermal pool and then chilled on the hot stone beds.It was white hot party night, or the glow party as it is now called but we had reservations for the million dollar quartet show at 9.30 so we dressed up anyway, went for a drink or two at the mojito bar then off to the show. The show was and hour and a half, we lasted an hour and decided either it wasn't for us, or we were showed out.Decided to enjoy the warm evening on the balcony and ordered room service and an early night. To be honest, I had a grey goose spicy bloody mary at the mojito bar and think it was stringer then I imagined it would be so I was practicall falling asleep before the foor arrived. Towel animal was a walrus!PS, uploading pics with this internet speed impossible so pics to follow when we arrive on terra firma!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.369s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.092s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb