Cruise - Day Four


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
February 15th 2012
Published: May 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Set a wakeup call last night to wake us up at 6am to go out and watch the sunrise. It was beautiful. Had some breakfast in the buffet and went back to our room. We were pretty knackered so had a nap.

After a quick snooze I went down to Connections Bar to the dingbat puzzle and left Shane to nap some more. I then went for a look around the shops and found some scrapbooking pages and stickers and some more souvenirs. At noon I went back to the Connections Bar for a detox and health seminar which was really good. We had hoped to go to a salsa lesson but Shane was still sleeping and the health and detox seminar went longer than expected.

We then got some lunch and went relaxing on Deck 7. After lunch we watched the comedy gong show which was good and then our usual cocktails in the Connections Bar and the Dome then a relax again.

We packed our suitcases which had to be out our door before tea.

Got ready for tea and went to the waterfront restaurant with Mary Lou and Michael. We went to another comedy show staring Sarah Jones Ventriloquist – It was my favourite comedy show. They put on a laser light show in the Atrium that was good too. And off to another late night comedy show in the Marquee and off to bed. Another very event filled day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb