Cruise - Day Three


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
February 14th 2012
Published: May 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Woke up this morning and it was a beautiful day went to the buffet for breakfast and for an early morning swim in the pool - freezing cold but went for it and enjoyed it.

Then off to bingo where we played our ghetto ticket together (haha) No luck there though. One lady yelled bingo when she didn't have it and had to do the birdie dance in front of everyone. Went to lunch in the buffet watched the marriage match game show in the Marquee it was really entertaining and funny, had a relax on Deck 9 out the back really enjoy relaxing out there its peaceful. Watched the end of the paper plane competition (got there too late to enter) then off to the live comedy debate.

Went back to our cabin and got ready for tea. It was cocktail night so wore my new dress and dressed up a bit. Had tea in the restaurant where they had an ice sculpture, which was melting very fast.

Straight from tea to the Please Don’t Stop the Music show in the Marquee. I really enjoyed that – loved the dancing and the music. After that we quickly got to the Atrium for the Pacific Cirque show, Transformation, which was amazing. I loved watching the girl doing the ribbons and the guy with the huge hulahoop. We went back to cabin and found AWESOME elephant folded towel. LOVE IT! Mary Lou and Michael got a towel dog.

We watched some karaoke before heading to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.3kb