7 Great Reasons to Book a Cruise Vacation


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
December 22nd 2016
Published: December 22nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

A cruise holiday is on many people’s bucket list. They are also popular with the older generation, who love nothing better than going on a luxury Caribbean cruise to celebrate an anniversary or special event. The older we get, the more we want to be pampered when we travel. Young people are happy sleeping in budget hostels and travelling on an overcrowded bus to reach a remote tourist attraction, but once you hit your twilight years, a business class flight and a 5* hotel is a lot more appealing. If you have yet to experience the joys of a cruise vacation, here are seven great reasons why it should be on your ‘to-do’ list this year.

1. Visit Multiple Destinations



The main reason why most people book a cruise vacation is because it allows them to visit multiple destinations, all on the same trip. On a regular vacation, you probably travel to your chosen destination and stay there for the duration. In a cruise vacation, you may visit ten or more different places. Since you never spend more than a day in one place, there is no time to get bored, and if you do fall in love with a particular spot, you can always resolve to return at a later date.

2. Be Pampered



Cruise ships are the ultimate pamper vacation. Once on board the ship, you will be looked after 24/7. You can spend your days having massages, beauty treatments, soaking up the sun, and relaxing. Cruise ship staff are paid to take care of your every need, no matter how small, so make the most of it.

3. All-Inclusive



Once you have paid for your cruise tickets, everything is all-inclusive. The only extras are gifts and some activities. You can eat and drink as much as you like, enjoy the entertainment, and have fun for free.

4. Your Choice of Activities



Cruise ships provide a huge range of different activities for guests to try. There are swimming pools, on-board gyms, cinemas, casinos, libraries, and anything else you need to make your vacation a truly memorable one. The variety of different activities is what makes a cruise the perfect family vacation, as there is something for everyone, no matter how old or young they are.

5. Make New Friends



You don’t need a travel companion when you book a cruise. Plenty of people travel alone, safe in the knowledge they will make new friends on board the ship. A cruise ship is a floating community and the perfect place to make meet new people.

6. Super Relaxing Vacation



Cruise vacations are super relaxing. If you don’t feel like doing much and you just want to de-stress, spend your trip relaxing on deck with a cold drink and a good book. You don’t have to go on-shore when the ship docks at any of the pre-planned destinations. It’s always your choice.

7. On-Board Entertainment



Nothing beats the range of entertainment offered by cruise ships. Cabaret acts, dance contests, or classical music quartets. Take your pick; they are all fantastic.

If you haven’t taken a cruise vacation yet, now is a good time to start investigating your options.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb