Day At Sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic » Baltic Sea
July 4th 2010
Published: June 11th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 57.5158, 17.5781

Today was an At Sea Day as we headed back to Dover. We had a character breakfast in Parrot Cay bright and early.

After breakfast we stopped by the Russian Bazaar that was happening in the shops to see what merchandise they were offering. I knew Disney was going to mark things up but their price increase was OUTRAGEOUS. But, people were gobbling things up.

Then Nikki and I went to an Art of Entertaining presentation where we learned to make Chocolate Mousse. Regan and Kelsie napped.

After the cooking demonstration, Nikki and I went to up to Deck 9 to relax before our Couples Massage. This was my first ever massage and I have to say it was very nice.

The girls went to a dance class and then to the 4th of July Celebration on deck and then hung out with their friends.

Nikki and I had lunch and then went to Diversions to play a board game and then went to watch a little of Alice in Wonderland in the Buena Vista Theater.

We left the movie in time to go to the Art of the Cruise Ship Tour. Since we had been on the tour before we ditched it a little early so that we could get ready for dinner.

Dinner was the Captain's Gala and we were in Parrot Cay. Dinner was followed by the girls going to see Disney Dreams and Nikki and I went to see Prince of Persia in the Buena Vista Theater.

Tonight the ship went under a suspension bridge that had only a few feet of clearance so we all went up on deck to see that happen.

Then it was time to get ready for bed. While the girls party into the wee hours of the morning. (I told them that they could sleep in tomorrow.)

Dinner:

Ric: Watermelon, Clam Chowder, Lobster Tail and a Dessert Trio

Nikki: Pineapple and Papaya, Salad, Lobster Tail and Banana Crème Brule

Regan: Grilled Shrimp, Clam Chowder, Special 4th of July Dinner of Fried Chicken and Ribs and Corn on the Cob (with an added side of Lobster Tail) and Banana Crème Brule

Kelsie: Clam Chowder, Mushroom Soup, Lobster Tail and a Dessert Trio.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



5th July 2010

oh your first massage, excellent! Glad you enjoyed it. Having watermelon here tonight, yum!
31st January 2012

good job mickey mouse
31st January 2012

good job minnie mouse

Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb