Christmas Travels.


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
December 12th 2016
Published: December 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Merry ChristmasMerry ChristmasMerry Christmas

This is our one and only decoration this year. I hope it's a great Christmas and a Fantastic New Year.
Hello All. My last blog was done at a time when there was a bit of stress going on with earthquakes, floods and slips, plus a couple of other issues. Now, with things seeming to be under control Di and I can look forward to heading off on a magic Christmas and New Year trip. For some years Chris and Hege have thought that it was time for the NZ contingent to share a northern hemisphere Christmas in Norway. So, this is the year. On Wednesday the 14th Di and I join Amy, Jeremy, Holly and Ella , departing from Auckland for Los Angeles, where we stay for 5 nights taking in the sights and Disneyland. Also, according to Di and Amy there will be some shopping time is involved. I feel that this will be quite bit of shopping time. Holly and Ella are so looking forward to Disneyland.

From LA we head off to London for 1 night, then onto Bergen where the excitement will be huge with the kids catching up after 2 years. We are all looking forward to this time in Norway, enjoying {possibly a White Christmas} catching up with Hege's family, enjoying having the whole family together, lots of beautiful food, a few drinks, and just having a magic time. We are in Norway for 12 days which includes 3 nights at a resort called Geilo up in the mountains.

From there we all head back to London for 3 days. Then Chris and Hege, Lilly and Stella go back to Bergen, and Di, I, Amy Jeremy, Holly and Ella head off to Hawaii, via San Francisco. We have 8 days of enjoyment there before heading back home to NZ.

So so looking forward to all this. Magic. I will post a blog regularly. Pip/Rod

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0842s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb