I have friends!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
January 21st 2008
Published: January 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Soo I'm back in Auckland, what have I been doing in the last while... Well I went to Gisbourne for a week, took a surfing lesson, loved it alot, and rented a board for the next 4 days and just rode waves and drank beers on the beach, it was super hot every day and surfing is one the greatest things i have ever done, sooooo much fun, and not very hard.

Then came back to Auckland and stayed with a couple from Halifax i met in Fiji, we saw some drunk guy get hit by a car, it was crazy, but he was ok. That night we had some beers and played some cards and it was just nice to not be in a hostel for once, next day caught a bus to the Bay of Islands but it rained for 3 days straight so didnt get much accomplished except for a 3 hour hike with some fellow canadians which was nice.

As for the future we are renting a car for the next 22 days and going to drive around both islands, probably skydive and bungy and anything other crazy stuff we come across.

Say a prayer for me as I will be starting to drive on the left side of the road in a city of 1.5 million tomorow....

Brando.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb