I'm starting the trip


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
October 14th 2007
Published: October 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well after losing my luggage to retarded bag handlers, san francisco's most competent Korean travel agent and 7 am beers in Australia, we made it. The problem with airports is that they are run by the scum of the earth. These jackasses managed not only to lose my bag, but to delay my flight so badly I had to sprint through SF's airport. They were calling my name through the loud speakers.

Aside from the less than ideal flight though, the trip has been on point. New Zealanders (or Kiwi's as their called) are ridiculous. On our first night in, after getting smashed, sam, chester, turkey and their friends (or mates) took us clubbing in tekapurna, auckland. Not only did they pee on the bus, but the aptly named turkey, got naked in tekapurna in front of the peta pit. Needless to say he got arrested right away and led off in handcuffs with his dick out and about a hundred people watching.

The next day we went to water park called parakai which turned out to be a shit hole.
There were no life guards though so we did this thing the kiwi's call blocking the slide. We took mats and made a human wall at the entrance to the slide. Once the water is overflowing you let go and all go down at once. I got ruined by that, as sam would say.

Lat night was the worst yet though. we went to chester's sisters 21st at a surf club north of auckland. We ended up getting naked? and going down the stairs on a strecher.

This is my last night, tomorrow we head north to vineyard to help make wine and pick oranges and stuff. They won't pay us, but we eat and sleep for free.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0975s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb