Day 8 Beachcomber, Fiji 6th Oct


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji
October 6th 2014
Published: October 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Amazing buffet breakfast of pancakes (was not expecting this luxury). Again another pretty chilled day, you can't exactly go anywhere when you could walk around the island in 3 minutes. Not minding being trapped in Paradise too much. Someone's got to do it. Lots of card games, swimming, messing about with the go pro. More card games learnt – although I can't remember the name but this Australian called Ben taught us it, something about 2's?.



We went on the snorkel trip that was provided by the hostel, and fed the fish some bread. They are so hungry and go mental for the bread flocking around you until all you can see is fish. People after those fish pedicures, just put some bread between your toes, they will just bite all around. Was lovely snorkelling although I had to be the loser in the white tshirt as I didn't want to crisp myself up anymore.



Had some torrential rain in the afternoon, which in the UK would have annoyed me, but something about it here is just amazing, cue Em and I running around and splashing in the sea.



Given the huge amount of card games played throughout the day, it was only right that the evening should evolve into drinking card games – Ben had never played ring of fire so it all went down hill from there. More rejurgitating of uni drinking games. Obviously ended up me getting entirely gazebo'd and twerking/falling about to Beyoncé (true to form). I'm surprised it has taken 8 days for that to happen.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb