Beach house - Mango Bay


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Suva
January 13th 2008
Published: January 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Oh dear oh dear!! Well Jenna arrived 4 days ago just in time for me & Clemmie to get over our jetlag & so the party commences!!!! Night 1 with Jenna at the Beachouse we had a few too many tipples & started playing RippyTippy (Spots to u & I) so as soon as we can manage to add the pics you will see exactly how badly that night went!! VERY funny although I think we were frowned upon just slightly by the rest of the guests who were most certainly on 'Fiji time' & not 'Lets get shit faced & make perfect arses of ourself time'!!! HA!! In fact we actually got sssssushed by a small group behind us as they were trying to explain the rules to their game!! Well - BIG mistake BIG, HUGE!! Clemmie who was absolutely hammered to say the least carried on with increased volume singing 'WE LIKE TO DRINK WITH YOGI, CAUSE YOGI IS A DRINKER!!!' & slamming the table with some serious wack!! Yogi is a guy we met there - Canadian & likes to play the drinking games ... we also had a new memeber to the group - Neil from Ireland - very nice boy.


We left the Beach House the day before yesterday & have moved about 10 mins up the road to stay at Mango Bay as it's a bit more party & the Beacjh here is actually more spanking gorgeous than the previous!!! In true Drayton girl style we've already hit the drinking games & thrown some shapes around the on site D.I.S.C.O!! Oh deary me yes - wish my camera hadn't died at the point where Clem & Jenna got up & flew around the floor to Cotton Eye joe!!!!!!!! HAAA!!! Giving it some welly is understatement of the year!!!! This dancing progressed on to Clemmie dancing on her own at the very end of the night when everybody had left in psycadelic (spelling??) fashion - you know like Pheobie from friends - raving Hippy!!!!
Loads of funny people here - met a couple of girls Sarah & Laura..Sarah is from Kentucky & so speaks like a Hillbilly (sorry sarah if u read this!!) She dances like nothing I (or anybody else fgor that matter) has ever seen!! VERY funny booty shake!!! Also 'Crazy legs' made an impression that night with his breakdancing which I decided I was more than capable of doing so went for a dance off!! Yep - you got it - I was spinning round that floor like a complete plonker!!! Jenna & I then went on to try & get the DJ to turn the volume off at the point in 'Living on a prayer ' song so we could replace the words with 'SHAGGING ON A CHAIR' - Very mature!! He wouldn't do it but then suddenly the music stopped & we thought that was our que so sang it real loud but he was actually just changing the record!! Whoops!! Shit DJ though - who leaves gaps like that?!!

I've now come to the conclusion that Jenna is absolute shit head. She is like a 5 year old who constanly has to play practical jokes!! Like for instance throwing a crab claw at me - obviously I thought it was a real life crab so shouted 'BACK OF BITCH' at the top of my voice on a really quiet relaxed beach!! DOH!!

Quotes for today: Clemmie - 'Jumping up & down on a c*ck'
Amy: 'Bite me bitch'
Jenna: 'Up your bum, no harm done!!!' Jenna wants it to be stated that just cause she shouts this regularly in drinking games, she doesn't actually like off roading!

So for now that's a wrap. We've chilled all day & its happy hour - 30p off a beer - great! Party must start somewhere though!!

Advertisement



13th January 2008

Parents
Dad was so proud when he read this - NOT! x

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb