The Beachouse, Fiji!!!!!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Suva
January 7th 2008
Published: January 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone! Well, we're onto destination 2 now which is the beautiful Fiji! Thank god we like this place otherwise we would have been on the next flight home! The bus drivers are NO better! i tried soo hard not to cry whilst amy laughed (heartless cow!)... So, Nearly missed our lift to the airport yesterday because.... ok no because, we were just chillin out in the tv room! Then got to the airport and were told that we were at the wrong terminal which is not good at Los Angeles airport! Panick on, like we havnt had enough excercise already this wk! Left LA at 10.30pm on 5th and by magic we arrived in fiji this morning at 5.15 on 7th! Magic huh! Were staying at the house where they filmed the itv programme Celebrity Love Island and its absolutely fab! Its like a 4 star hotel for 9 nuggets a night and we get free breaky and use off the sea kyacks! Doesnt get any better than that! The beach is beautiful with the palm trees leaning over the beach and everybody lazing in hammocks!.... This scene was rudely interupted when a boy walking down the beach got bit on the ass by the hostels dog.... doesnt sound very funny but it REALLLLY was.... he and the dog landed on me and amy sunbathing, we laughed our heads off until we saw his little bottom lip going!
Were not takin any foties here for a few days because amy looks like a ghost and i look like a lobster - famous last words 'i never burn!"
Chow for now everyone, hope that made u all suitably jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!



Advertisement



8th January 2008

yo bitches!!!!!
hi guys hope the sun burn aint hurtin to much....not. i wish i could visit but im sooooo busy with work and family( it makes me feel better if i say that) well you will be proud as ive started going jogging and lost 6lbs this week roll on the thong bikini...ha love you lots and lots xxx

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb