Return of the Beachouse, Fiji!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Suva
January 16th 2008
Published: January 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone! Just a quick blog before we head off to New Zealand to never be seen again! So, where did we get to last time? mmmm....... ah yes, Mango Bay! We got our driver from the beachouse, Hairy (or something like that but we just call him Henry) to pick us up once we were partied out, he wasnt happy coz we were late for the third time, woops! So, back home to the beachouse we went for a quiet night of relaxation but didnt turn out as planned as u will see on the photies, me, amy and jenna excelled ourselves on the drunken stakes!! It started off with just the three of us but then were joined by Godfrey from Sydney and his buddy, a scottish girl we met here, Justin from New Zealand and a couple from America... none of us can remember much about the latter part of the night but the photos say it all, ie - amy almost convincing Justin she was a breakdancer but she was rumbled when she tried to bust a move on the Kitchen worktop!
Next day we did some coconut jewellery making as thats all our almighty hangovers would allow except Jenna the cow who was as fresh as a daisy! We cheated and took one already made, cut it into 3 and put our names on them! Our concentration was broken when amy yelped out a loud 'wanker' ata lovely little hornet that stung her! We allerted Neo (local fijian aka grumpy old man) to help us.... Jenna - 'Amys just been stung by a Hornet!' Neo - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Bullshit!' Group - 'No, really' Neo - 'BULLSHIT!!!!!'In the end he came to help us find it with massive commotion! All of us were on our hands and knees trying to locate it apart from amy who was standing on the table and Jenna who was stood there taking photos!! Amy got laughed at by the man in reception for all her ailments! We had a quiet night last night, even turned down a challenge to a drinking game by the 2 dutch guys here he refer to us all as 'england, england!'.
Today weve been out on the Kayacks... Jenna gave herself concussion when she swam head first into the boat whilst snorkelling! Found loads of electric blue star fish and other tropical fish like nemo.

Quotes of the day:
Amy - 'Your looking very tanned today Clemmie', Clemmie - 'Thats the best thing i've heard out of you all week!'
Amy - 'Imagine if u got hit on the head with a coconut and died and were unconcious for 3 days' dddeeeerrrr!

See you in New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb