Day 139 Australia, Brisbane.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
April 4th 2015
Published: April 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,



Today we had a lie in, Neil made the best porridge I’ve ever had with a few extras spices he found in the cupboard. We then caught the bus back into the city, we saw some friends from Fraser as soon as we got there, and then went to get some Internet at a travel agent for about 20 minutes to book up our next bus journey to Surfers Beach. We then wandered 11 miles around the city-urh my legs hurt so much when we got back in the evening.



We went to the QUT university art museum on the university campus on George street, we passed the city hall, passed a racism protest, got preached to about eating dogs (Neil wound her up saying he had eaten it and said who were they to stop them eating it as its no different than eating pig or chicken), walked to south bank and took photos of the big wheel and the river, and passed about 100 shopping malls.



We met Paul Maguire from ships for drinks in the afternoon; it was good to hear the latest on Aurora and people we know.



We got back after 6pm to the house, and most things including Coles was shut, so we had to but an expensive Chinese rice and veg to go with the pork that Mary had left out for us.



We had a lovely evening watching TV, eating and drinking. I also had a bath!! Luxury!! Neil made me the best hot chocolate I have also ever had…. he’s definitely good in the kitchen!!!





Love V&N X


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb