Making a Change


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
March 20th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

There are a group of individuals that are Australian and go to different countries to help them out. They mainly target the ones that are developing countries to make everything better for those countries. They mainly go to teach people from those developing countries so they know what to do. Thus helps because then these individuals can help themselves and help heal their country. They're basically giving people an education that they can't get because of the poor conditions in their country. An individual is Kate Witcombe who is part of the AYAD (Australian Youth Ambassadors) goes to different countries to teach people how to do different things. Kate spent a year in Kiribati training students about nursing and aid. These volunteers are taking time out of themselves so they can go to these different countries and help them out by teaching them different things and skills to help them out in the future. It operates in Austrilia but they basically go to different countries and help them out. There isn't really a particular target to pick for besides developing countries.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.9kb