Adidas


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
May 1st 2014
Published: May 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

The current conditions in sweatshops today are still very terrible. Having to work long hours a day, get payed poorly, working in bad conditions, and having to be in poverty. It is hard for someone that works in sweatshops to really make a living especially people that have families to take care of and think about. One company that still uses sweatshops today is adidas. They have to endure poverty wages and harsh conditions to make adidas. Although a lot of athletes, especially myself, love to wear adidas we should also be aware about how is really making them. People have to work in really bad conditions to make the sport shoes and clothes that a lot of athletes and other people wear today. They have to endure not having a high pay and being able to feed their families if they have one and also eat for themselves too. All these sports stars get payed so much money for just wearing their product for one day where someone that would work at the factory actually making the product only makes about $1.25 or less. What adidas can do to make the conditions better from where the workers are basically staying all day is that they can increase their wages. They can serve them better food and not have them make so much products. They should try to make their hours shorter and have longer breaks so that they can be well rested the next day to make their product.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb