USA vs. United Kingdom


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I am comparing the United States with the United Kingdom and the country that is advanced is the United States because it is ranked #3 and the United Kingdom is ranked #26 so its the developing country. Since the US has a higher ranking it is more advanced than the United Kingdom is. The three things that I am going to compare is health, education, and gender inequality. For health the US has 78.7 life expectancy and for the UK 80.3. This shows that people live longer in the UK than the people that live in the US. So the UK has a life expectancy of 1.6 more than the United States. For education the US has 13.3 years of schooling on average that people get. For the United Kingdom they have 9.4 years of schooling on average that people get. This shows that the United States gives better education than the UK does so they have more well educated people. The US has 3.9 years more schooling that people get than the UK. For gender inequality the US has 0.256 on average and the UK has .205 gender inequality. These numbers show that the UK has better equality than the United States between women and men do. It has .051 less inequality than the United States do on average. So this shows that even though the United Kingdom has better equality and a greater life span on average that people live up to it is still an advancing country because it has better schooling and if you look at other numbers it shows that it is a lot better than the United Kingdom.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.225s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb