Lost


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

In this movie the characters that are going to be in it is Vahan, Oskina, his mother, Sisak, and the girl that Vahan likes. The one who is going to play Vahan would be Jack because he has played good roles in other movies and I think he would Scanlon be a good actor to play Vahan in this movie. Oskina can be played by Willow Shields because she seems liked she could play as someone who is fearless and can get trough anything. I think she can play as a girl who isn't afraid of anything and can get through whatever comes at her and she can be the strong one in the family better than anyone else. Vahan's mother can be played by Vira Famiga because she has played as other mother roles in different movies and I think she would be perfect to be playing as Vahan's mother. Sisak should be played by Josh Hutcherson because in the hunger games he is protecting and helping Katniss so i think that he would be good at trying to protect his little brother Vahan. Finally the one that Vahan likes could be played by Kylie Jenner because she would make a good girl for Vahan to be with. The movie is going to be basically about Vahan now in the story where he is with the girl that he likes in the house and he kind of has flashes from the past and what happened before everything else happened in the story. So through out the movie he is with this girl in his room because he is taking care about her because she is pregnant so he is with her whole he ha flash backs from what he went through with his family and how misses them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb