Sam Kadorian


Advertisement
Europe
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The solders picked up all the kids that were between the ages of 5-10 and threw them all into a pile. Sam was one of those kids and was on the bottom of it. After they finished getting all the boys together they would take out their weapons and started to kill the boys. Sam Kadorian was one of those people that they took when he was little. They took him and hit him on his face on the right cheek and he had blood all over him from the kids and it was also coming from his cheek. He couldn't scream or cry because he was too scared to even say anything. He thought that they were going to come back and kill him so they can just finish the job already. He was too scared to do anything and that makes me feel sad. Like the kids couldn't do anything because they were scared. If they fought back they would get killed on the spot without any mercy for them. They all had to go through so much torture and pain and couldn't do anything about it. They all had fear over the solders because they didn't want to die or be hurt. The reason that they took these boys was because when they got a little older they could probably go against the solider and might be able to kill them. They didn't want them to have the upper hand so they tried to kill of the boys to make everything easier for them. So then they wouldnt fight back so they started from when they were children.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.335s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb