The Holocaust


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
January 21st 2014
Published: January 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

The holocaust was basically about how Hitler started to take over Germany and it caused lot of problems with the Jewish people and other types of religions. Hitler disliked the Jewish people so he started to kill them. The Nazis would kill the Jewish people by sending them to concentrations camps and then at the end they would put them in gas chambers. They would also tell them that they were going to be relocated somewhere safer and the Nazis planned on bombing the train that was taking them somewhere "safe." Since Hitler hated a lot of Jewish, homosexual, and ill people, he did everything he could to get rid of all them because of the fact that he is disliked them. He always wanted this perfect society that everyone had to have specific things to be able to live. He made the Jewish people put the Star of David on their clothes so the soldiers can tell who is a jew and who isn't. When he thought everything was going well, there was a group of people who challenged the german soldiers and were fighting against them. Hitler knew they were coming for him so he killed himself instead. The historical significance of the holocaust is that millions of people died. Also, it was really the first person who tried to eliminate one specific type of race completely from the face of the earth. Hitler tried to kill all the Jews because he disliked everyone of them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb