Sharing Wi-Fi


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 19th 2013
Published: December 19th 2013
Edit Blog Post

One thing that I’m willing to share is my Wi-Fi. I would share my Wi-Fi because I know that people need it sometimes to search things up and so they don’t have to waste their data on their phone for Internet of their own. People would be able to use things that need Wi-Fi so they can search things. They can use my Wi-Fi so they can search up what something means or if they need some help on homework and have a question about it. This can benefit the community because now they can contact people on things that need Wi-Fi. They can also use it so it doesn’t waste a lot of their power on their phone. They can also use it on their laptops. If they needed to type a paper on Google Docs and don’t have Microsoft word then they would be able to us Google Docs because of the fact that he/she would get to use the internet since they have Wi-Fi now. Now people don’t have to stay home and type a paper because that is there only Internet connection. Now that he/she gets Wi-Fi somewhere they can go anywhere now without worrying about not having Internet connection.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0184s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.7kb