Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
May 1st 2008
Published: May 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

I am really annoyed i have already written this once and the bloody computer crashed so bear with me.
Firstly Apologies for the lack of blog writing. We found australia in a big way!
After a two month drink drought in India we were ready for Alcohol and that was pretty much our main activity for the next month.
We were met by the Quinns at a very posh hotel for the night which was a real treat. Although Amy, Quinn and I didnt really see the hotel as we ended up going out and didnt return till 7 the enxt day. Poor jocelyn was ill and had to stay in bed. She really is the sick child.
Our very own Lubey Lu met us in Sydney to come and join us for fun and frolics for the month. After a drunken night we said a tearful goodbye to jocelyn and she headed to Perth.
We then went to Manly for a few drunken nights before catching the bus to Bryon bay.
Bryon Bay was amazing. Me (georgia) and Amy fell completely in love with the place. We learnt to surf and ended up staying a week more then we first expected while Lubey Lu and Quinn headed up the coast!!
We moved into the campsite and had an amazing week. We turned into absolute weirdos loving life and living off air (literally) surfing and goon. People on the campsite even began to feel sorry for us and cooked us meals. Then the rain came......... and our tent became a little river but we still battled through. Jocelyn eventually came to save us and told us we smelt of gardens so we quickly moved on. hehe
We met the rest of the girls in rainbow beach and headed up the coast to Hervey bay where we embarked on our frazer island tour. hilarious we were put in groups of 11 ours was amazing 4 dirty swedes, a mad austrian girla nd a mad french man. Hilarious considering we were responsible for the vechile. We spent days exploring the island and evenings inc lots of Goon( box wine) and stupid antics. Inc truth or dare hilarious.
After a tearful goodbye to Lubey lu as she headed up the coast to the whitsundays Myself and the rest of the girls headed to Melbs. WE had some brilliant nights out and even did the neightbours tour. Gret stuff and bought Amys Nephews baby clothes.
Brilliant.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb