Georgia and Quinno Alone abusing Indonesia!!!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
May 1st 2008
Published: May 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

After a fabulous few days in Singapore with the Wilkinsons Georgia and Quinno said goodbye to Jocelyn and her family ready to embark on there own adventure for 2 weeks.
We caught a bus ride from Singapore to Malaysia which was absolutely amazing and had fully reclining seats. As soon as we crossed over the border we were glad to be reunited with our faithful old friend the asian toilet particularly that familiar stench. We arrived in Kuala lumpar early evening in torrential rain and waded through the sodden streets to our hostel. Early the next day we caught our flight to Bali. The flight there was perhaps one of the scariest moments of our lives. Smoke was pouring out of the air vents and there was major turbulence. But apparantly this is NORMAL!!!
We headed to straight to Kuta (the costa del sol of Indonesia). It even has its own Topshop and Maccy d's. We had a few hilarious nights out and then decided to venture further afield to the Gili Islands.
The Gili islands were amazing a complete tropical paradise and we spent our time sunbathing, eating, drinking, snorkelling and Cycling. Our only disappointment was the heat which was totally unbearable and meant we had to shower at least 3 times a day to cool ourselves down.
Tomorrow we are to be reunited with the girls in Malaysia for more fun and frolics! wahoo cant wait/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb