A Word on Kangaroos


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
September 20th 2005
Published: September 20th 2005
Edit Blog Post

it starts out innocently enoughit starts out innocently enoughit starts out innocently enough

"Oh!" You say.. "Isn't that cute, a kangaroo and our little Fido playing!"
I have heard that some of you are distressed at my eating of kangaroos. I would just like to clear up the whole story on kangaroos.

Kangaroos are equivalent to the deer situation in the northeast (except, kangaroos are of course, way cooler)...they are thriving in the increased cutting down of forests for agriculture and field space, as they feed on grasses. Farmers hate them.

Why?

Because Kangaroos can be vicious. They can kill a man.. they have also been known to do what these pictures depict.

Eating kangaroos provides a market for this meat. The meat of a kangaroo is one of the healthiests ones around. If Australia could farm kangaroos instead of cattle, it would lead to less degredation of the environment, because cattle are rabble rowsers, and kangaroos have evolved in this environment and need less care. Also, kangaroo feet are less impacting on the easily degraded soils of Australia.

In short, save the world, eat a kangaroo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

......
...

this is all I can show of the gruesome footage.. kangaroos drown dogs!


3rd October 2005

I demand more computer art!!!!
3rd October 2005

"In short, save the world, eat a kangaroo" Lesson learned!

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb