Now in Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Shark Bay
March 5th 2006
Published: November 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

After reluctantly leaving the beautiful beaches of Thailand, we have arrived safely in Australia.
We have bought a ticket going north on Tuesday with an organized tour for a few days, so might not have time to e-mail. However, will try! When we get to the campsites area however, we might not have access for a week or two at a time so don't worry if I don't write. I'll try not to get eaten by a great white!
We have acquired a tent! The girl at reception at our hostel said that she knew a couple that were selling theirs so we knocked on their room and asked how much, and they gave it to us for free! It looks good and very new but with just a little tear, which they have patched up with plasters! I might try a better job.
Last night we stayed out till 3am with Craig, one of the guys we were on safari with in Africa. He took us to his friend’s pizza cafe and we got beers in and sat up drinking all night, and they insisted on paying for everything! It was nice of them as the guy who owned the pizza shop didn't even know us prior!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 86; dbt: 0.1226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb