Esperance - Cape LeGrande National Park WA


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Esperance
March 16th 2010
Published: March 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

10-3-10 We travelled the 75 km to Esperance & decided to stay at Bathers Paradise Caravan Park which takes dogs. ($23 a night) for 3 nights. Den went to see about the tyre & had to order one, will be in Friday, I did the washing & cleaned the van & then streaked my hair, much to the amusement of some people in the park. We went for a walk along the beach, about 3 kilometres , it was beautiful , but I nearly killed my feet & back, but I did it. We came back & had tea & went to bed. It was about 28 deg today . 11-3-10 Thursday we decided to check out Cape Le Grande National Park Beaches, beautiful, the National Park is supposed to have the whitest sand ( I could believe it). We went for a walk & then took the car for a 4 wheel drive on the beach, wonderful. We then went to Hellfire Bay & we were amazed at the aqua, blue water & white sand. All you guys have got to see it to believe it. We then went to Thistle Cove & Whistling Rock, which blew our mind. On again to Lucky bay, which we drove up on the beach to the lookout, what a view, I don’t know how to explain it, the photos don’t do it justice. From there we went to Rossiter Bay which was just as great. We travelled back to the park & “Low & behold we met a couple that had known at The Kingsway Perth - Tony & Cheryl . We had Happy Hour with them & had a good time. Home again to an easy tea & we went to bed. It was 32 deg today but was windy. Sorry 2 pages of pics, it is just beautiful.




Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.171s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb