Still in Colbo! (Haven't been fired yet)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria
February 4th 2008
Published: February 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We're still in Colbinabbin! Job is going well, our bosses are lovely and everyone is cool.
Helen and Mel have left now, miss them tons! They were such cool girls. I shall miss Mel shouting "fuuuccccccccccccccckkkkk!" in her little Belgian accent, and "De gal!" or something that sounds like that, at our poor dog Ted! lol. And I miss Helen too, she was a right laugh!

Heather and I have been hanging out with Raph, one of our supervisors, she's such a cool chick!

We have had 2 awesome house parties, the first one was impromptu and then second one was planned, with another bbq. Was fab! Everyone was hammered, we didn't get to bed until 5am, and Ollie stayed up all night! Got some really good photos.

Saturday night just gone, Heather, Simone, Daniel, Damien, Matt, Elena, Raph and myself went out in Bendigo for the night. The others got there earlier, but Elena and I went with Raph and started the party at 11.30pm. We ended up not going back to our bosses house to crash, but Raph had a friend from school who we bumped into so we stayed there.

Lots of goss that night, everyone seemed to be hooking up! But it's not fair for me to mention names here, I may get killed lol. But there is a lot of smirking going round at the moment, haha!!!

Tomorrow night we have a party for Jessica's birthday, up at Damien's house. Can't face drinking haha. But will be good to hang out.

This is us in our work uniforms! Hehe.


This is our dog Ted!


Population 120



Our farmhouse where we live.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb